This lovely spacious apartment features:
- Living room with a big cosy couch and flat TV.
- Fully equiped kitchen with Microwave, Oven, Stove, Coffee maker, Refridgerator, Freezer etc.
- Dining area with 4 seats.
- Amazing balcony to relax and enjoy a glass of wine looking at a sea view!
- Bedroom with large bed for two persons and a window also looking right at the sea!
- Bathroom with shower, towels provided and washing machine.
Free parking, WIFI and air-conditioning are included!
There is a possibility for additional sleep for a child up to 12 years old - Fee: 5,00€ / per night.
Apartment is situated on the 4-th floor / stairs
It is a perfect starting point for exploring the city. The greatest advantage certainly is the location, considering you don't need a car while you're visiting the stunning old town and beautiful city centre, because everything is nearby in the walking distance!
During the summertime you can visit many manifestations and festivals in city of Pula such as: Days of antiquity, PUF International Alternative theatre festival, Evening of dances, famous 'Pula film festival' in Pula's Arena (”film under the stars”), Fish stew, food festivals, Outlook and Dimensions festivals (opening day - in Pula's Arena), etc...
Taste some of the specialties of Pula and Istria such as Istrian prosciutto, olive oil, wine, crab salad, cuttlefish risotto, or some of the aromatic specialties made with truffles.
In near vicinity: Sightseeing, Shopping, Restaurants, Museums, Theaters, Health/beauty spa, Theme park (amusement park), Fitness center/gym, Golf, Tennis, Swimming, Biking, Mountain biking, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, Racquet ball, Basket ball court, Miniature golf, Horseback riding, Massage, Surfing, Kayaking, Yoga, Cycling, Jet skiing, Roller blading, Sailing, Hospital